Fractal Ultra's

Jun 26, 2004
Hey Everyone,

Since you guys have supported me for so long, I wanted to give you first shot at these before I put them up for sell publicly. I am selling my Fractal Ultra's which will have all my presets on it (if the buyer wants) and I will sign them (if the buyer wants). They are in great condition and have served me well, I am going to replace them with the Axe II. If you are interested just shoot me a PM.

Take care, Chris.:headbang:

How much are you wanting to sell it for, just curious? They have a great sound. I had the pleasure of meeting Dave and you in Peoria during the Endgame tour. Take it easy man, keep rockin!

Gio

How much are you wanting to sell it for, just curious? They have a great sound. I had the pleasure of meeting Dave and you in Peoria during the Endgame tour. Take it easy man, keep rockin!

Gio

Hey Gio,

I am asking $1550+ shipping for each. They definitely are cool units!!

Take care, Chris.

Oh god is that ever tempting! I've been saving up for an Axe II also (as well as a sweet 7 string, most likely your model Chris). Maybe this Ultra now and the Axe II later? Hmmm...

Decisions, decisions.. :p

Oh god is that ever tempting! I've been saving up for an Axe II also (as well as a sweet 7 string, most likely your model Chris). Maybe this Ultra now and the Axe II later? Hmmm...

HAHA, exactly the same here!

Now, the real question is, what's more awesome - having a regular Axe-Fx II, or one of Chris Broderick's OWN Axe Ultra's? That's a tough call...

Chris how long will you be holding onto your guitars for man as I would love to buy one but won't have the cash for a mont

Hey Everyone,

Since you guys have supported me for so long, I wanted to give you first shot at these before I put them up for sell publicly. I am selling my Fractal Ultra's which will have all my presets on it (if the buyer wants) and I will sign them (if the buyer wants). They are in great condition and have served me well, I am going to replace them with the Axe II. If you are interested just shoot me a PM.

Take care, Chris.:headbang:

hey Chris how much to uk?

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to thank you for your interstate in these units and to let you know that they have sold.
Take care Chris