framus/5150 clip again. This time Behemoth

Yeah it sounds very, very good man! I would make the stereo sum a little higher sounding. Enhance the 8khz and the 16khz. The 16 more than the 8khz and you will have a great result.

Sounds way better! The KSE clip sounded kinda "hollow" to me, this is definitely fuller and smoother...
Good work!
Did you move the mic?

Mic stayed in the same position. Just took away some woofy mids and turned the presence and gain down slightly.

I redid the mix slightly just before too. So it should have some more life.

Oh yeah that's the shit. Great song choice for the test. Sounds much better to me than the prior clip. I'm listening on some brand new cans (only got em today) so I can't really tell you how it sounds in detail, but from what the cans are telling me you're close to the mark man - sounds brutal. Great stuff.

hoooly shit what a sound!!!
how did u record it!! every detal man!!!
mic (+ position),interfacje, plugins an everything please!!
This sound is crusing!!

Oh yeah that's the shit. Great song choice for the test. Sounds much better to me than the prior clip. I'm listening on some brand new cans (only got em today) so I can't really tell you how it sounds in detail, but from what the cans are telling me you're close to the mark man - sounds brutal. Great stuff.

Which cans did you pick up Ermin?? I'm interested in buying a nice set.

-Joe

Nice job man, sounds great! Still just a tad nasally for my tastes, but WAY less than the other, so congrats! When that riff is playing in only the left channel, is that two takes simultaneously, or just one? I assume you quad-tracked this, was it 5150 L/R and Cobra like 80%L/R?

Including when the riff is by itself in the left channel? Cuz I think having the two simultaneously when nothing else is going on sounds a bit weird, so personally I'd automate out the Cobra for those parts...