Framus Dragon and Randall XL cab for sale

Ian//

New Metal Member
Jan 28, 2009
So, I'm downgrading my head and cab due to the fact it spends most of its time sitting in a corner not being used very much.

Willing to sell head and cab individually.

Sensible offers considered for both.

Framus Dragon Head

framuuuus.jpg

Has been gigged lightly but well looked after, tubes still have a fair bit of life left in them.

A 3-Channel, 100-watt, all-tube amp head. Each of the 3 channels Clean, Crunch and Lead has a 3-band equalizer as well as Gain, Volume and Presence controls. It also comes with an effects loop, an integrated MIDI interface, two switchable Master volumes, a Deep control, and speaker impedance settings of 4, 8 and 16 ohms.

* 100 watts alltube amp
* Valves: 5x ECC 83 by JJ, 4x EL 34 by Electro Harmonix (selected quartet)
* 3 channels (Clean, Crunch and Lead)
* Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls for each channel and Volume control per channel
* Parallel effects loop
* Deep control to set the amount of low end in the power amp stage
* Master 1 and 2, switchable
* Integrated MIDI interface
* 4, 8 and 16 ohms speaker output impedance, switchable
* Weight: 20 kg
* Dimensions (W/H/D): 0,72 x 0,28 x 0,26 m
* Made in Germany

RRP about £1200 if I remember rightly.

Randall RS412XLT100 - Cab

RS412XLT.jpg

* Straight front
* 4x 12" Custom Celestion G12H-100
* 3/4" void-free birch ply construction
* 29.5"W x 14"D x 29.5 "H
* Powder Coated Metal Grill
* Mic Eliminator XLR Outputs

RRP about £800

Both in good condition, usual cosmetic issues on the cab (ie. a bit of scuff, more pics to come in the next day or so).

Interested then reply or drop me a PM

Custom Celestion G12H-100

These are the stock speakers for the cab.

This is still up for grabs as since originally posting Ive had to move job and move house and really need to downsize.

Will take individual offers on both head and cab, or will let both go together for £800 ONO.

Both of these hitting eBay next week so make me an offer (well let go for very low, really need shot of these now)

Both of these hitting eBay next week so make me an offer (well let go for very low, really need shot of these now)

hi im very interseted in these especially the head and would be willing to take both off your hands
a cheeky offer of £600 the pair?

let me know or feel free to contact me on 07505022937

and also were are you located ??

could increase my offer but depends on location so i can take fuel costs or courier costs into consideration

thanks ian

I'm based in hertfrodshire, but I work in London and Milton Keynes and am in the Midlands pretty frequently.

Would ideally be looking for a little bit more than that, but we can work something out.

Will drop a text later.

Cheers

yeah sounds good im based in middlesborugh but we could meet up when you in the midlands drop us a txt anytime
thanks ian
:D