[US] FS/T: Framus Cobra & Matching 4x12 cab

MatrixClaw

May 22, 2010
Mesa, AZ
Love this amp, sounds beastly. Great cleans, brutal crunch and lead with tons of clarity, just think it's time to try something new again.

Has fairly new EL-34s in the head and comes with the footswitch. Amp is in great shape, one of the cleanest Cobras I've seen, not even the regular black marks on the grille that you usually see on these.

The 4x12 is a little rough on the outside, but sounds great, loaded with Celestion Greenbacks, missing the logo - but it's quite obvious it's a Framus Cobra cab :lol: :LOL:

$1350 + Shipping for the head. $600 for the cab, or $1800 for both (if you're local).

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

Will trade for a Mesa 2 Channel Recto + $350, Rivera K-Tre Reverb or an Engl Savage (or something similar).

Check sig for references ;)

Going to go ahead and open this to trade for pretty much any high gain amp. As long as it's a fair, and I've never owned one before, I'd be willing to give it a shot. I know I'm limiting myself too much by only sticking two amps up there, so if you've got something cool like a Titan, Baron, Peters, etc. you definitely have my interest ;)

New pictures up, I took the logo off the cab and put it on the head, since I have a feeling that was a deal breaker for some people...

Hey matrixclaw, unloading yet another amp I see.

Yeah, think I'm just going to end up going back to a Recto. Love the Cobra, but it's too much of an amp for me since I'm not playing with a band right now :(

*Edit* Just played around with a boost on it, I've forgotten how bad ass this thing sounds with one. I might end up keeping this after all, just sucks that I sold my noise gate 3 days ago!