Frank Bello?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
Anyone know why we never here anything..From, nere, or About this man?... he is a big part(but little herd from)of Anthrax.. We love you Frank.. and want to here more from you ... We see Scott, Charlie, and John But no Frank... with out you there is no ANthrax... we want to here from you............:) :) :) :)

true isn't it?! he always seems very distant (apart from when on stage). that's just the impression i get anyway.
i don't think i've ever read a single comment from him in an interview. probably just a very shy guy, that's all...

He wasn't distant on stage when I saw them. He was covering Rob's eyes during solos and making fun of the crowd and stuff. Actually, he may have been making fun of me. I'm so proud.

Aren't some of the guys shy when it comes to fans?

Franks one of my fav. bassists. He uses the "Steve Harris 4 finger method" which takes alot of time to perfect.

You ever think the guy may enjoy not doing the whole press thing and just being with his wife when the band have down time???? BTW, he is known to pop in to Ed Trunk's on Saturday night and just hang out, and I've seen Metal Edge interview him and solely him a couple of times.....I'm out like the hippie I watched get beat up before the Slayer show............

If you've ever met him in person, he has A LOT TO SAY!!! I talked to him for over an hour @ Black Lodge, the club Bush had running a couple of years back. I posted - on the old board - our conversation. Man did he open up!!! He was fkn cool as hell and he let me in on a lot of things that were going on at the time (right around the time the Ignition then went crap and they had just signed w/ Beyond the first time). He may not make it on print, but man is he cool to talk to. Probably the best 'celebrity' I've ever had the opportunity to talk with.

I saw a interview once with Anthrax and the interviewer asked "what do you think about making money" and Frankie was like "Well you know, you gotta live to eat,,,,,,I mean eat to live" it was funny cause the other Anthrax members laughed their asses off and Frankie seemed abit embarrased but it was all in good fun ofcourse. I have always thought of Frankie as the most underated bass player in Metal, he's kinda sounds like Steve Harris(and we all know how good he is!).

Cheerz!

AugDawg