Frankie Bello tells Dave Mustaine straight.

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
This, from a Blabbermouth post:

Mustaine said that some of the fire in his belly returned after a particularly vital conversation with an old friend back on the 2005 Gigantour.

"Frank Bello [bass] from ANTHRAX sat me down one night after a show and said, 'Dave, I really like MEGADETH, but we really need you to get pissed off again. MEGADETH is important music and the best stuff you ever wrote was when you were pissed off.'

"The thing is, as I said to Frank, I'm not an angry person anymore! But then I figured that there was a lot of things in the world to be angry about as well that had to be spoken out against. In my personal life, I stopped fighting and started to seek reconciliation where I could."

This is very cool of Frank - a lot of people in the industry would love to say that to Dave but not have the balls to do it.

May be frank should tell Hetfield to get rid of Cunt Ulrich, replace with Lombardo, get rid of that fucking freak trujilio and bring back newstead.

May be frank should tell Hetfield to get rid of Cunt Ulrich, replace with Lombardo, get rid of that fucking freak trujilio and bring back newstead.

That's harsh on Rob. While I liked Newstead, Rob seems like a pretty cool and grounded guy to me.

Newstead left on his own. Not that I blame him, but why should Hetfield come crawling to Newstead?

Rob is acting like a moron on stage, never noticed his faggy walks on stage with ST, since when did he adapt this gorilla dancing style.... is Lars his danceinstructor:loco: :loco:

whoa there..Rob is a hell of better player than newstead..no disrespect..rob is the closet bad ass bass player since CLIFF:kickass: ...Who cares if he walks like a monkey or a ape...But shit dude the man can play:headbang: ..it's lars that I have an itch for...:mad: