Freak Guitar !

Cool video. Definitely looking forward to seeing him live.

As for Devin, I wish I appreciated him back at PPIII as I do now....both as a musician and his sense of humor. Then, I didn't care for him at all, and didn't 'get' him, but the last couple years, I look forward to seeing him any chance I get, and love his humor.

I have the CD "Freak Guitar" - mindblowing from a technique and "how'd he do that" standpoint, but some of the other stuff I have heard from Freak Kitchen has got some serious hooks. Looking forward to seeing this part of the show.. still not tuning a dildo though ! ;)

Wayniac said:
I have the CD "Freak Guitar" - mindblowing from a technique and "how'd he do that" standpoint, but some of the other stuff I have heard from Freak Kitchen has got some serious hooks. Looking forward to seeing this part of the show.. still not tuning a dildo though ! ;)

Just go out and get all the FK stuff already! ;)
His latest solo cd "Freak Guitar - The Road Less Travelled" is equally as mind blowing as it is "fun". If you liked the first one, you'll like the latest one. Not to mention, hopefully an FK DVD in 2007! :headbang:

What if it's brand new, and still in the box?

Would you at least change the batteries? :lol:

J-Dubya

I really was never into these guys before, but I've recently really been starting to dig them. I've been looking for their CD's and looking forward to seeing them in a few weeks.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Just go out and get all the FK stuff already! ;)
His latest solo cd "Freak Guitar - The Road Less Travelled" is equally as mind blowing as it is "fun". If you liked the first one, you'll like the latest one. Not to mention, hopefully an FK DVD in 2007! :headbang:

What if it's brand new, and still in the box?

Would you at least change the batteries? :lol:

J-Dubya

:headbang: yes i need a FK dvd soon, i'm with you j-dubya!!!

Flavio.

I am looking forward to seeing this band live. his style is not my favorite but there is no denying his talent. i am sure he will bw incredible live and will be fun to watch.

Jax said:
Do you have notches in your monitor for all the people you've made into FK addicts, JayDub? :lol:

Nope. Just like to get the word out when I find something cool and unique!
Was it like 2000 or 2001 when I started going apeshit over this band? I honestly can't remember.....

Now if you think Bondage Kitty was scary (No, not Kristy!!!),
I've never shown ANYONE my IA Dildo Shrine. :lol:

Hope Wayniac can help me tune these damn things! hehehehehehe

Really, I have no shrine.....

I am NOT a liar!!!!!! LOL!

J-DUbya

It was late 2000 when it all started, cuz it was the first PPUSA in early 2001 that you turned them on to me..(thanks again!)

Awww Bondage Kitty.. :lol:

*not gonna touch the fact that JayDub wants to share his dildos with Wayne..nope not gonna do it* ;)

Oooh yeah! Very nice! After all the repeated listenings, the video is a real treat. Will be the highlight of PP!
Thanks, WAYNE!

Deb Ohara

Jax said:
It was late 2000 when it all started, cuz it was the first PPUSA in early 2001 that you turned them on to me..(thanks again!)

Awww Bondage Kitty.. :lol:

*not gonna touch the fact that JayDub wants to share his dildos with Wayne..nope not gonna do it* ;)

I'm finally getting old & senile! Good ol' pre-Lars Napster, and stumbling on these guys while looking for live Zappa stuff. My enthusiasm for them hasn't dropped a bit.

Bondage Kitty is alive and well, but Dweezil (the cat) puked on my bed! :mad:

I've still got a couple weeks, maybe I can teach Wayne how to tune a musical dildo! :lol:

J-Dubya

Phoenix77 said:
Oooh yeah! Very nice! After all the repeated listenings, the video is a real treat. Will be the highlight of PP!
Thanks, WAYNE!

Deb Ohara

Youtube has a TON of FK on it, Deb...... :heh:

J-Dubya - Still waiting to see the "Hollow" video (which I never knew even existed, until recently)