bounce
bounce
bounce
bounce
bounce

::squees in utter happiness::

oh um...yeay. that's pretty cool
;)

This is undeniably their best album yet, with probably some of IA's best guitar work.

So much balls, there's definitely some influence carried over from the Art Metal project here too! :kickass:

They NEED to be back for the Showcase.

October 21.... allegedly...... :heh:
Was released officially over here Oct 21st - but the local record stores were nice enough to start selling it on the 20th day because they played Helsinki then! What a kickass show it was, they did most of my fave tunes plus a couple of new ones. The new album sounds very good too!

A few mins before they got on stage Mattias walked by so I had to ask where the hell is J-Dub - because it's a Freak Kitchen show J-Dub is supposed to be there, at least he was on every other FK show I saw so far! :) Mattias got a bit confused until he realized who I meant and didn't manage to crack any joke about J-Dub (which was what I was hoping for) and instead went for a boring reply "probably home in the US" or something hehe. He was on a great mood though as usual, and why hadn't he been since it was the first concert of their very first ever tour in Finland and it was a sold out one :)

A few mins before they got on stage Mattias walked by so I had to ask where the hell is J-Dub - because it's a Freak Kitchen show J-Dub is supposed to be there, at least he was on every other FK show I saw so far! :) Mattias got a bit confused until he realized who I meant and didn't manage to crack any joke about J-Dub (which was what I was hoping for) and instead went for a boring reply "probably home in the US" or something hehe. He was on a great mood though as usual, and why hadn't he been since it was the first concert of their very first ever tour in Finland and it was a sold out one :)

Hah! I would have loved to have heard some witty remark as well! He seems very happy, and said the Finland shows were great (& selling out), and that the new cd is selling quite well at the shows...I think he relates to John W more than J-Dub...Need to get them back to the states to tour with this new cd (which totally rocks, btw!)