Freddie Mac CEO found dead in his apartment

her best years were past anyway.

Natalie Portman is not pleased
natalie-portman_talks-hillary-clinton.jpg

Dude, everything you see is in the light of a 'shady deal' and believe that anything that has taken place in the financial markets after 2004 was fraud. In fact it wasn't. People actually believed rating agencies, risk spreading models and thus considered those credit derivatives a very good investment (especially since derivatives were a damn good investment since the 80s up until 2008).

You need someone to hate, that is my problem. I've seen it in your board posts, especially the political ones. You hate conservatives, you hate CEOs, you seem to hate anyone who worked in a financial firm. You just need to hate. Is your life that fulfilling that you need to spit hate on a band's board?

And for the record, I realize that you might not have explicitly said: "emo CFO demolished our economy." But the anger you infuse in your posts makes it seems like he, "by having a hand in demolishing our economy," has forcefully taken a piece of bread from your mouth when you were hungry.

Plus, learn the difference between a CFO and a CEO. CFO is a super accountant type; a CEO is the strategic decision makes in a company.

I've opened a Pandora's Box.

I already stated he was the Chief Financial Officer. I know the difference, but thanks anyway.

I don't need anything to hate, I'm just very black and white with my views. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not. But that's just me. I've always had strong viewpoints...they were always more interesting than those of people who constantly are on the fence.

Natalie Portman looks like Leo DiCaprio in that pic for some reason. Eck.

hey man, real-life natalie portman is hottt (note 3 t's), but in the context of ep 2 and 3 she was pushing 30 with twins on the way and years of political stress taking its toll. she was all used up!

true, she was queen at 16. Bet she woulda turned out like michael jackson, with the whole no childhood thing.

Holy shit, they're dropping like flies:

"In January, German billionaire investor Adolf Merckle, who lost a fortune in shorted Volkswagen stock, threw himself under a commuter train. Patrick Rocca, an Irish property investor who lost millions when the real estate market bottomed out, waited until his wife took their children to school before he shot himself in the head. Outside Chicago, real estate mogul Steven Good was found dead in his Jaguar, apparently from a self-inflicted gunshot wound."

Wow, threw himself under a commuter train. That's such a German way to go.

Ok, slightly OT but kinda fitting:

Zis is near one of the places I live:

300px-A3-Werratalbruecke-Hoerschel.jpg

... And every year about 2-5 people jump off the Autobahn bridge to off themselves (it's never getting covered by the media to avoid copycats).

Beneath the bridge runs a river, another street (as seen), a railway line and quite some people have gardens there (with their sheds and everything).

And almost every time someone jumps... they crash into the gardens!

Old folks are beyond pissed about people crashing into their patches and sheds. :lol:

Here in Seattle they clog up traffic for hours on I-5 while they ponder whether or not they really want to jump off the ship canal bridge. Drivers taunt them, encouraging them to jump so traffic will get back to normal.

At least one time that I recall, some idiot jumped off the ship canal bridge and lived through it. Good job dude, you screwed up traffic AND failed your autocorpsing. Pick a taller bridge next time or get your daddy issues resolved!

There was a security guard at my old school who survived a jump off the Golden Gate Bridge. He was obnoxiously optimistic.

Also I've heard that a lot of people underestimate the distance you have to go out on the bridge to land in the water and end up hitting land instead. :zombie:

Learn to aim like skydivers do I guess. But if you're gonna kill yourself, land, water, whatever works.

Around here people like to jump off the elevated parts of where highway 635 and 75 meet (the high five as it's called), or simply jump off any overpass along 75. Also they like to stand in front of light rail trains that run alongside 75, which has on several occasions delayed my commute home. Any time we're going down 75 I'm constantly on the lookout for falling bodies :lol: