Fredman Digital

May 26, 2015
Bünde, Germany
According to a post on Gearslutz, Fredrik Nordström is starting his own brand of digital products: Fredman Digital.

www.fredmandigital.com

Just today I listened to Dimmu Borgir's Euphoric Puritanical Misanthropia, thought how amazing it sounds and wondered why one hasn't heard so much from Fredrik in the last couple of years.

However, I would have liked to read some more information about the different drum sample libraries. And it seems that they don't include cymbals/hihats, which would be quite disappointing. And I would like to know if there any plans to support other platforms like EZD or BFD.

I totally agree with you on the information part. I would have liked to know more about what drums/gear that were used on the different drum libraries. I noticed though that if you went for the whole bundle, you would get a cymbal library for free when it was released sometime in february.

I actually have recorded 2 albums in Studio Fredman back in the day and must say that I´m really excited about what Fredrik will come up with in the future. He mentions virtual instruments and plugins, Could be awesome...

This is definitely the future for engineers I think. Multiple streams of revenue, plugins/sample companies. Super excited to see where this goes!

Hello guys! We have big plans for the future and the release of these drum samples is literally just the beginning. However, as many requested - we will put up more detailed info on the actual recordings of the samples.

Listen to demos here:
Fredman Digital Soundcloud

Cheers,
www.fredmandigital.com
Drum_Bundle_1.png

Yeah, Puritanical was my starting Fredrik-admiration point. Insanely well produced stuff. It was an honor to work with the man on my friend's album.
Best of luck to Fredrik in his endeavours. Fredman Digital FTW!

I hope your big plans include a Pat Power Dream Evil pack. :) Love your band. Can't wait for the new cd.

I purchased your Brighton pack and I really love how those drums sound. A few comments though:
- The Gm mapping is not really popular nowadays , will you release any update with the option to use different mappings such as SD?
- The eq/processing knob behaviour is kind of weird, when I push it all the way up I get a loud kick and a nearly absent snare/toms

a package in cooperation with toontrack would be awsome! bleed, more mics, etc.! Haven´t bought them yet but am interested. I heard there are not that much velocity layers; anyone has some fast examples of the lib? or blastspeed parts?