Fredrik has left?

yeah, i also read it at hammerfalls home page. He is not mentioning a word about EG there... What is going on? And i think its sad that you can read it everywhere else than on evergrey.net. sounds like he has been planning this since Magnus quit. any thoughts?

wow, that was fast, or he was fast.
i didn't even have the opportunity to him in action
that sucks
well, let the next come
the evergrey's line-up changes as the moon changes hahahaha

And just when I taught that Evergrey wont change lineup...

Well, maybe he isn't quiting EGY, maybe he will just join HF :) :lol:

Now seriously, I dont believe that, but it crossed my mind. Im suprised to hear it, not long ago in an interview he said he likes Evergrey's music much more than HammerFall.. Well this is getting a soap opera taste :) Anywayz, I dont have any doubts, as long as Rikard, Tom, Henrik are there, and to be honest, I also think that Jonas is great, and dont want to see him leave, but again, they changed several bassists so...

Im intrested what will happend now with Bucharesht show?

Hey Nemanja! :)

I just read about Frederik's leaving ... I don't want to believe in that! They are now in the middle of recording of new album (I think) and it would bie shity to stay without bass player ...

I just can't believe that there hasn't been an announcement made on the official website about it... maybe they are busy trying to get Michael to come back? :)

I just can't believe that there hasn't been an announcement made on the official website about it... maybe they are busy trying to get Michael to come back? :)
We can hope:) but not very likely... yeah, its a shame that they havent announced it here. maybe it has been planned for a little period? since fredrik`s bio and equipment hasn`t been updated on the eg homepage. but then again, not very much updating overall. (Whine whine) :lol: since both eg and hammerfall tours alot, it`s not likely that he would continue in both bands either. So well just have to wait and see whos the replacement...