Evergrey US Tour?

Oaklain said:
I just saw Evergrey this past weekend and they were awesome. They were only given an hour to play which sort of sucked but they had a great setlist and I got to talk to the band for a while afterwards. How someone can say that they are an Evergrey fan and like someone as lame as Dream Theatre is beyond me. Dream Theatre is like seeing a Broadway play live. Their songs totally suck although I do admit they are very talented. I will be seeing them live again this summer with Queensryche, but I am certainly not going for them. The fact that Dream Theatre lacks substance can pretty much be proven by the fact that they toured with Joe Satriani last summer. Talk about talent with no message. Hammerfall blows DT out of the water any day in my book although Evergrey and Hammerfall would not make the best ticket.

How someone can say something as stupid as you just did with a poker face is totally beyound me. Yes I am a Dream TheaTER fan though,but even if I wasn't,show some respect to the people who are. Alas,that's just your opinion,but you had a very rude way of coming out with it.
I would say that some Dream Theater classics are far better than any Evergrey stuff,but they're both great anyway so I don't bother thinking about that too much.
Where did you pull this Dream Theater stuff from anywhere? No one even talked about them before you started going off on them...