Evergrey US Tour

Apparently, at the Jaxx show 5/7, Evergrey will get to play a full set alongside Nevermore.

RAWR!!!

ride. must. find. ride.

Angela, come down here for the show on the 7th! You can crash with me, and then we can pack in all the troublemaking that we missed out on at PP last year and this year. AND you can see the full set, not the 30 minute bs! (Just tell your boss you're, uh, sick on the 8th. Yeah, sick.)

I Will be at the one in tulsa :headbang:

btw im new here, and i just got the newest evergrey, i have not listened to em long but i love what i hear, i would have never heard of em if it was not for this show cause im a big In Flames fan, and i also like Nevermore :cool:

Attention! My band, Apothys, has joined Nevermore and Evergrey on their May 7th show at Jaxx in Springfield, Virginia! These tickets we have need to go! So head to the Apothys website (www.apothys.com) and purchase a ticket a month in advance for less than Jaxx (www.jaxxroxx.com) or Ticket Master charges! We don't have our paypal set up for the tickets quite yet so bookmark our site and keep checking back. It should be up and running today. Can't wait to see this kick ass show!

Oh excellent. I usually buy my tix from Division or Odin's Court - I'd be happy to buy a couple from you tomorrow after I get paid, rather than go through Ticketbastard.

Young Unknown said:
I Will be at the one in tulsa :headbang:

btw im new here, and i just got the newest evergrey, i have not listened to em long but i love what i hear, i would have never heard of em if it was not for this show cause im a big In Flames fan, and i also like Nevermore :cool:

I will be there as well, hoss. :kickass:

Not that I don't mind seeing In Flames and the Other bands on the current US side of the tour, but I would rather see Evergrey in the headlining spot.

Also does anyone know if Evergrey is gonna hit the Boston Market besides Vermont.

Thanks