Nevermore opening for In Flames in May in the USA

How can Throwdown play above a band that has released music with the most insightful and intelligent lyrics, shredding guitars, pounding rhythm section? How can a band that sings about fighting play above a band that has released one of the greatest concept albums in metal history? How can a band that has been around for about 2 years and will be gone in a week play above a band that has kicked ass since the early 90s?

I knew I was right: there is no god.

Humm I feel the same way you guys why the hell would they put a sad act like Throwdown on with Nevermore..Evergrey Monday Morning Apocalypse is a damn good release is it Metal? well in spots . I like them . No way compares with Nevermore which in my opinion should be as big or bigger then any band I can think of and In Flame I saw with Devildriver Trivium yadda I didnt enjoy that saw alot of 14 year olds eatting that shit up....just didnt have balls like Nevermore does and Im not kissing Warrels ass ...or am I ? lol :worship: Now come home and do a headlining show in Seattle! Damn'ya Im jones'ing !

I just wanna see evergrey the most. Then inflames and nevermore are an addition. Nobody cares about throwdown, no time for shitty bands.

fading said:
Inflames has opened for NEVERMORE, and I seen that show in Cali. Why is NEVERMORE opening for Inflames, WTF.

when did this happen? as far as i know, last time they toured together was back in november of 2000 just after dhiadw came out and nevermore replaced dark tranquillity on the bill because dt couldn't get entry visas or something. on that tour nevermore was main support, playing after shadows fall, but before in flames.

unregistered said:
when did this happen? as far as i know, last time they toured together was back in november of 2000 just after dhiadw came out and nevermore replaced dark tranquillity on the bill because dt couldn't get entry visas or something. on that tour nevermore was main support, playing after shadows fall, but before in flames.

I seen the show at the GlassHouse In Pomona Cali. And yea, it was 2000. It was Shadows Fall, InFlames and NEVERMORE. Maybe I got it wrong, could be, I can't remeber what I had for lunch today, lol. Anyways, Inflames sucked, they were just plain boring. Shadows Fall rocked. NEVERMORE of course took the show.