Nevermore, Evergrey - One-off Date Announced @ Jaxx

@ Eaeolian: Its cool man. As long as you have a ticket, its all good. That's kick ass that you're tellin people. We need as many people from us before the buy from Jaxx.

@ ZMetallica: Photos are always a plus!

Dead_Lioness said:
hehehe I'm soooo bringing this shirt with me Tommy :) :headbang:

And dont forget to have a drink at midnight for my b-day :kickass:

I wish all you guys a great gig at Jaxx, headlining gig of NM is something I truly envy you, especially that there`s some changes in the setlist in comparison to last two EU tours :headbang:

And Karen will need a bouncer to save her unique t-shirt :headbang:

Carrion Misery said:
@ Eaeolian: Its cool man. As long as you have a ticket, its all good. That's kick ass that you're tellin people. We need as many people from us before the buy from Jaxx.

I know it, since I'm still pushing Gamma Ray tickets for earlier in the week. :lol:

I dig your guys' stuff, and I'll definitely be there to see you.

Chromatose said:
We'll all have to be sure to get together for a group photo :p

group phots will rock--always great to have more photos to add to our collection! :headbang:

also if anyone has a cam and wants to take pics during our set, with us, anything--that'll be cool too :D and maybe you could send after? :)

lookin forward to the show! :kickass:

"also if anyone has a cam and wants to take pics during our set, with us, anything--that'll be cool too and maybe you could send after?" - like i said before: i'll be taking pictures throughout the whole show man. unless the crowd is too crazy. just got the tickets in the mail also, nice and fast, the way i like it \m/

The tickets Evergrey/ Nevermore off-tour date, May 7th, at Jaxx in Springfield, Virginia are almost sold out at the doors. My band, Apothys, still has tickets up for sale but they are also selling abundantly. I will post on this page when we have sold out of tickets. So head to www.apothys.com under the merchandise section and buy your tickets before it is too late!

well i got my tickets, i hope to see you guys there. if i recall at the last show with opeth dead lioness took some badass pics. maybe she can do the same again :)