Evergrey US Tour

Anneke

Mistress
Mar 7, 2003
Antwerpen - Belgium
www.photopit.be
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/IN FLAMES To Tour U.S. With THROWDOWN, NEVERMORE, EVERGREY - Mar. 8, 2006 IN FLAMES will be returning to the U.S. for a headlining tour in May. Support on the trek will come from THROWDOWN, NEVERMORE and EVERGREY. Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.

IN FLAMES will kick off their European tour on March 12 in Oslo, Norway. Main support on the trek will come from SEPULTURA, with additional support from CRUCIFIED BARBARA (March 12-17) and DAGOBA (March 19-April 20).

IN FLAMES have just completed a North American headlining tour in support of their new release, "Come Clarity", which debuted at No. 58 on The Billboard 200 chart with sales of just under 24,000 copies. The CD has sold a total of 45,000 copies in its first three weeks of release, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Nevermore, hell yea. Thats a pretty good bill, but I could do away with Throwdown and maybe In Flames. I hear In Flames arent that good live.

SWEET!!! Pretty cool bill this time around. Not that familiar with Throwdown...but I saw In Flames years ago with Shadows Fall and a not yet so big Lamb of God...and In Flames put on a pretty decent show. I hope Evergrey gets more than 30 minutes this time around. Either way, Im so there.

ProgMetalFan said:
oh god... not Throwdown... I love Nevermore and Evergrey though!

Meh, we can live with it. The sXe kids will leave after them anyways, so were all good. I can definitely put up with those guys again to be able to see Evergrey AND Nevermore AND In Flames. Ive seen Nevermore and Evergrey, and would love to see them again.

according to the someone at the progpowerforum, evergrey will open (who can understand this) and will only play for 30 minutes... a shame, a disgrace!!!

Sweet Tour. I'm off to see In Flames in a couple of weeks... twice :D and I saw Evergrey last night. So its all good.

RagingRazer said:
according to the someone at the progpowerforum, evergrey will open (who can understand this) and will only play for 30 minutes... a shame, a disgrace!!!

Evergrey opening for Throwdown? Hmm, I didnt expect this. That kinda sucks, I wish Throwdown would open and then Evergrey would come on. That means that there will be a bunch of faggy hardcore kids doing their stupid dancing during Evergrey's set. They should switch it around, Throwdown would be a better opener. The hardcore kids wouldnt have to deal with our music, and they will be out of there quick enough for the rest of us not to be annoyed.

Ah this bites... not going for 30 minutes.

Don't care for the other bands... have tried to get into Nevermore countless times... it's boring and non-melodic.

The thread title got me super happy...and then I started reading...and found myself wanting to cry.

A) Throwdown...What the hell is with all the hardcore bands hoping intp metal shows?!
B) Evergrey opening. If this is true... :'(. I already saw them open once, I want to see a real set from them!
C) If this tour has any length, by the time they get to Columbus (unless they start in early May) I will be in Europe for a trip.

pfft. I'll go no matter how long they play. 30 minutes is better than not seeing them at all. Plus the usual schmooze time afterwards.

CampinCarl said:
The thread title got me super happy...and then I started reading...and found myself wanting to cry.

A) Throwdown...What the hell is with all the hardcore bands hoping intp metal shows?!
B) Evergrey opening. If this is true... :'(. I already saw them open once, I want to see a real set from them!
C) If this tour has any length, by the time they get to Columbus (unless they start in early May) I will be in Europe for a trip.

In Flames, Nevermore, Evergrey, in ANY order is just a kickass show. I would care if Throwdown headlined and Nevermore and Evergrey had 30 minutes a piece, with In Flames with only 45, it would still kick ass.