Evergrey US Tour

No Texas dates listed either and so I bit the bullet and will see them at ProgPower... it will be a better show there anyway (full headlining set plus choir and orchestra.)

I'd be there if they were only playing 5 minutes! Worth every drop of fuel and $! I'll be at the Tucson show as well... Also PP in September!

I drove 2 hours to Ft. Wayne for the Everygrey show. Got there at 7:30 for the 8:00 show to find out they had already played at 7:00 :cry: The venue had the wrong time listed on their website. I was so upset :cry: However, I did get to meet each of them and get pics and autographs, and they were so nice.

The next day, we drove 3 hours to go to their next show in Grand Rapids. We were right up front in the center and it was an awesome show!!

And today, just found out I will be going to ProgPowerUSA VII where Evergrey will be headlining with choir and strings Can't wait!!

The setlist at the Grand Rapids show was:
Blinded
More than Ever
She speaks to the Dead
Still Water
MMA
Obedience
A Touch of Blessing

Oh, and my husband caught Tom's guitar pick for me when he threw it out to the audience :headbang:

ConnieOH said:
I drove 2 hours to Ft. Wayne for the Everygrey show. Got there at 7:30 for the 8:00 show to find out they had already played at 7:00 :cry: The venue had the wrong time listed on their website. I was so upset :cry: However, I did get to meet each of them and get pics and autographs, and they were so nice.

The next day, we drove 3 hours to go to their next show in Grand Rapids. We were right up front in the center and it was an awesome show!!

And today, just found out I will be going to ProgPowerUSA VII where Evergrey will be headlining with choir and strings Can't wait!!

The setlist at the Grand Rapids show was:
Blinded
More than Ever
She speaks to the Dead
Still Water
MMA
Obedience
A Touch of Blessing

Oh, and my husband caught Tom's guitar pick for me when he threw it out to the audience :headbang:

Connie,

It's good to see you over here in the forum. BTW, it was nice to meet you at the show!!
/Karma

Just got back from Eugene, Oregon for the Evergrey, Nevermore, Throwdown and In Flames show. I don't understand why Evergrey was the initial opener, but it gave us the chance to meet Henrik and Tom after they played. Nice guys and if you meet them in a pub they prefer Budweiser. Hook em up with as much as they want they deserve the top billing status. Great show, too bad it was so damn short, but they played a great selections of songs. :kickass:
600 miles to the show one way.

Hey! You must be the webzine lady, right? I'm so glad you ran into me here :) I checked out your website - VERY GOOD! Will you be putting up your material from the Evergrey show?

Karma In Black said:
Connie,

It's good to see you over here in the forum. BTW, it was nice to meet you at the show!!
/Karma

Stomping Spuds said:
Just got back from Eugene, Oregon for the Evergrey, Nevermore, Throwdown and In Flames show. I don't understand why Evergrey was the initial opener, but it gave us the chance to meet Henrik and Tom after they played. Nice guys and if you meet them in a pub they prefer Budweiser. Hook em up with as much as they want they deserve the top billing status. Great show, too bad it was so damn short, but they played a great selections of songs. :kickass:
600 miles to the show one way.

Wow, that is really a long way to drive to see them - you are a true fan :headbang: Sounds like you had a great time at the show and it was all worth it!!

Karma In Black said:
The part that really blew about the Grand Rapids show was that Nevermore cancelled at the last minute. Would have been great to see Evergrey play longer than their alloted 35-minutes!

Yah, I thought about that too!! If they had just known for sure ahead of time, maybe they would have played a little longer...

Tucson was awesome, setlist was the same as other venues it seems...
Blinded
More than Ever
She speaks to the Dead
Still Water
MMA
Obedience
A Touch of Blessing

Nevermore was awesome with the exception of Warrell coming into the vocals way early on first verse of The Final Product, the whole band had to all come in with him, but they pulled it off perfectly...

ConnieOH said:
Hey! You must be the webzine lady, right? I'm so glad you ran into me here :) I checked out your website - VERY GOOD! Will you be putting up your material from the Evergrey show?

Yup, one in the same! :) Why thank you for the compliment!! Yes, we will put the show up on the site. You know it. :)

Babykabob said:
Tucson was awesome

Nevermore was awesome with the exception of Warrell coming into the vocals way early on first verse of The Final Product, the whole band had to all come in with him, but they pulled it off perfectly...

I agree Tucson was awesome. No disagreement there. Evergrey was by far the best performers. :headbang: I was jamming away, front row, wet hair and all!!! LOL

Nevermore didn't impress me. (I feel they weren't having their best night) I thought Throwdown (if you can get past the crappy vocals) had the better sound that night.

They just did :) I don't think they will wait 2 years to tour in the US again though. They said they lost the support they had built up after the '04 tour by waiting so long to come back, so I think they will tour again next year.

ConnieOH said:
They just did :) I don't think they will wait 2 years to tour in the US again though. They said they lost the support they had built up after the '04 tour by waiting so long to come back, so I think they will tour again next year.

Good thing is that they will be here in September!!!!!!! :headbang: