Free Album: Darcroven-The Enigmatic

theoden236

Soul Wandering
Jan 14, 2010
somwhere in the middle of nowhere
Now that i've finally found a place to release my project's new record, i feel like spamming. For anyone here who's interested in ecclectic blackened extreme metal, my project's new record, called "The Enigmatic" is available to download FOR FREE. Link's at the end of this post, as well as my sig. Enjoy!!

Mortem_Est_Propositum

not a threat or complaint, more like motivation. cause the music is interesting but I can't recommend listening to it with that quality (on anything, let alone on studio monitors). this is not some teaser, this is 'THE' release and most people will just ignore it in this package, which I don't wish for the OP.

not a threat or complaint, more like motivation. cause the music is interesting but I can't recommend listening to it with that quality (on anything, let alone on studio monitors). this is not some teaser, this is 'THE' release and most people will just ignore it in this package, which I don't wish for the OP.

not ruling out putting it out on CD, but it's a free download so if they don't like the pkg, whatever. not like they're wasting $$$, only hardrive space :lol: