Free Album for Download - Progressive Rock

Keeper of the Seven Cheese

Metallic Progressor
Mar 8, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Hey guys,

I'm always reading this forum and learning heaps of new stuff so I thought I'd try and give a link to this for everyone who's interested in this type of music to have a listen. I didn't mix this but this is one of my band's full albums available on torrent for a while.

We're going to be playing the whole concept album beginning to end on April 10th in Sydney, so any Aussies in the area come check it out if you like.

Not very metal guys, but enjoy.

(Hopefully this isn't considered spam)

Dougie :)

http://isohunt.com/release/398521/

I'm not particularly accurate with ultra-specific progressive genrefication as found on Progarchives or if that's what you're looking for but I think it would either come under Eclectic Prog or Crossover Prog on that site.

It's a bit like Genesis, Yes and Floyd crossed with more modern bands like Volta, Radiohead and Porcupine Tree.

It's a bit like Genesis, Yes and Floyd crossed with more modern bands like Volta, Radiohead and Porcupine Tree.

translating in progarchives language:

"kinda simphonic-prog, kinda psychedelic-prog, kinda post-rock, kinda post-metal."

hahaha just kiddin' :)

i'm interested, going to download now and listen to it tomorrow.

Far More Better than Anubis gate jijijiji ^^

hey you've got a pic of album in higher Resolution? (i want to insert in my itunes library :p

I like your work! very nice