Free and single

Raven Soul

Mar 28, 2004
manchester
I am now free and single which is nice. How do you feel about your life? Happy to be with someone, or wishing to be single, or wishing to kiss someone and have a boyfriend? :hotjump: :hotjump: :oops:

Here are pictures I asked people to help me post of me. :hotjump:
ravensoul1a.jpg

ravensoul2a.jpg

yeah, but why is being a man not fair? i know we are superior, but i didn't do anything to affect my gender (yet) :p

Malaclypse said:
yeah, but why is being a man not fair? i know we are superior, but i didn't do anything to affect my gender (yet) :p

You're perfectly right, after I had posted it I already knew I was mistaken.

Back to me though... Why am I always single?

because you don't admit that you want to marry dunc and life the rest of your life with him together. simple as that.

well tits are overrated, and way too many women have an issue with theirs as far as i can see. just like way too many guys have problems with being bald, but it seems the opposite sex doesn't even care.

[matchmaking]and btw i guess dunc is very fond of you[/matchmaking]

Dhatura said:
Really? Hm. But sadly enough, he doesn't care about me, he thinks I'm an alien groupie with three blue jelly tits.

Honestly, would you marry someone like that?

what is an "alien groupie" are you all green and big eyes????..ahh i bet he does care, you must keep trying. hes just the typical shy bassplayer guy :ill: