[FREE Logic Video Tutorial] Painful Vocal Effect

Waterboy

 Certified iPod Trainer
Jan 22, 2007
Baton Rouge, La.
[I realize most of you folks might not be into this type of thing .... and neither am I (for the most part) .... but this was a request from a viewer, etc.]

Went ahead and posted another video - despite the nay-sayers.
This one is even goofier than the others (like that's possible) - but somebody asked me about a vocal effect that I know nothing about & rather than say "no" to the viewer, I wanted to at least give it a shot ..... even if I mess it up.
The viewer asked about a T-Pain like effect.
I have no idea who T-Pain is (I live under a rock apparently), but I checked out a couple of his tunes on YouTube.
The video is a result of what I heard through my crappy monitors .... so don't be too hard on me .... I popped my cherry with this video.
If nothing else - I hope that you get a laugh from it.
Thanks for watching & take care!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA3TD62VSmk&feature=channel_page]Painful Vocal Effect[/ame]

i think you need to finish that song! put a massive smile on my face haha

good video as usual man

thanks

HAHA!
Thanks for that. I appreciate the kind words.
I will keep that in mind - I might have to work on it this weekend!
;-)

Thanks for watching!
Take care.

Hahaha

I've never got Logic's pitch correction to be any subtle, so maybe it's the next autotune to bash :p

P.S. I NEED THOSE PREDATOR ICONS!!! where did you got them from?

@ SweetNothing: thanks for watching & replying. I am glad you found it to be funny. As for the icons - PM me your eMail address and I can send them to you.

@ Goddamn Guitar: you rawk, sir. Thanks a lot for the comment - and I agree: that Pitch Corrector is a funky ass sounding plugin .... fun to mangle things with, though.

@ scorpio01169: Good, clean, family fun! That's me! ;-) Thanks very much for the kind words. I am glad to know that you and yours get a giggle out of the videos. Thanks so much for the support.

Y'all take care & thanks again!