FREE Mixing & Mastering

aeor

New Metal Member
Nov 14, 2013
Hey there guys, first post here! I don't mean to spam or anything so I hope the admins will let live this thread.

Name's Yannick, I'm a self-taught audio engineer, been doing production, mixing and mastering of all genres for years, mostly for personal projects.

I've been offering my services (paid) lately and now I'm going to build a website to sell my services in a more official way.

I'm looking to offer a free complete mixing and mastering for one track, and also looking for a very good representative track (in this case metal) but I'll be covering a lot of genre.

The deal is that, you get the full mix and master of your project, for free, in exchange, I want to showcase about 30 seconds of your track on my website as an example of my work.

I would also appreciate a genuine testimonial afterwards, which will link to your website or FB page, or something.

Here's the list of genres I want to make work examples for, if you know any other artists/bands that would benefit from my offer!

METAL
JAZZ/WORLD
POP ROCK
DUBSTEP
EDM/ELECTRO
IDM/AMBIENT
RAP/HIP-HOP

E-mail me or add me on facebook: ezekiel7@hotmail.com
Send me your track (rough mix) I want to hear it before I do the work. I need solid tracks, it could even be something you've had already mixed and mastered before.