Michael Wenz

Mixing and Mastering Engineer • WenzMastering.com
Sep 11, 2016
Tampa, FL
www.wenzmastering.com
I am a fan of Exodus, Suicidal, D.R.I. Lamb Of God, Slipknot, Anthrax and many more. I have been a metal head for 30 years.

I am also a DJ and Techno Producer and I do Mixing and Mastering for Bands and DJ's and I try to give each track I work on my own flavor and vibe. I know a great deal about editing and mixing and mastering metal music. For almost 10 years I worked alongside a great guitar author and teacher who literally wrote the book on heavy metal guitar, recording and producing all styles of music but mostly rock and metal.

I currently run an online Mixing and Mastering business and I am looking to work with more Metal bands!

I want to offer you a chance to try my Mastering for free, you can listen to the entire final mastered wav on any device with a web browser unaltered and in full 24 bit. If you like what you hear, I can offer you 20% off to unlock your 24bit, 16bit and MP3 Final Masters. You can also use my masters on Apple Music as an Apple Digital Masters - Master. as I am an Apple Certified Mastering Engineer etc.

I am also available to completely edit and mix your tracks, I am fantastic at doing Double Bass Trigger Quantization Elastic Audio Sample Bomb Chorus Doubling Heavy Music....

Really would like to hear from you!

Here is my offer...:headbang:
https://www.wenzmastering.com/free-mastering-preview/