Free Reamps for one week, starting Sunday evening (5150 & V30/G12 preference)

kev

Im guybrush threepwood
Jun 16, 2004
Bristol, United Kingdom
www.myspace.com
Guys,

Thinking of starting a reamping service soon now my rig is all up and running. I have two weeks off at the moment, therefore I'd like to refine/get properly acquainted with the setup.

If you have any sessions with solid DIs and you'd like to try out a 5150 at bludgeoning volume in your mix, please fire me your links and we'll make some noise.

Enclosing a backing track as a guide will be helpful. Tube screamer option available on request of course.

~kev

I'd love to have this one song done, just finished re-installing my system so can have the backing track ready in a few days...

No problem Dan!

Awesome dude, already talked to my guitarist, DIs will be done tommorrow. I'm currently working on the mix of this song, but we really could use soné better sounding guitar tracks (Boss Me-50 through the clean chan of a crate 2x12 combo) and tge genius at the studio didn't have a DI box so we have to rerecord the guits.

You can add me to msn and we could chat through there, pm chatting sucks balls

I'll hit you by pm later, I have some decent DIs but they're mostly for layering, and they won't be the only guitar tracks, let me know if there's a problem with that.

Just got your reamps dude!
They sound great..
A tad bit bass heavy but there's loads of options to deal with that!
Thanks once again!

I have received and toyed around with the reamps done by Kev and I have to say they totally slay! He got exactly the tone I was looking for and of course exactly what you would expect from a 5150.

I totally recommend anyone who will need 5150 reamps in the future to contact Kev, he definitely gets the job done flawlessly

One beer for Kev, thanks dude!