Free Show @ Hob Hollywood Jan 20

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
We make our return to the Hollywood strip playing at the glorious House Of Blues on Thursday, Jan. 20! Best of all, it's FREEEEEEE!!!!! For your FREE tickets to this show, please click this link http://www.theironmaidens.com/tour/freetix.html print out your ticket and we'll see ya there!!!! We'll be shooting video so come out with all your friends! ;) You must print out one ticket per person.

Also playing are Allison Road, tribute to Gin Blossoms and Foxey Lady, female tribute to Jimmy Hendrix!

Free show at HOB Hollywood?!! Totally bitchin!! I'm pretty sure I can make that show, yay! Any new songs that you havn't preformed yet to start off the New Year? :dopey:

ah87ts said:
Just saw this. How far is this from Anaheim? Would be great to finally see the band.

Stew

It's not toooooo far in miles, about 35 or so, but it can take between 40 minutes to an hour and a half depending on traffic! We go on at 10:00 so it's not gonna be a real late night. Hope you can make it! Be sure to print out your free ticket cuz it's $15.00 at the door!!! o_O

Nikke and Aja,

Just found out that I pretty much am the maker of my plans for the 20th. So that is cool. Plus I have my own rental car. Just have to figure out how to print out some flyers. My printer at home has taken a dump so may have to remember and use the parents printer. Are you taking any song requests? Also, will need directions.

Stew

ah87ts said:
Nikke and Aja,

Just found out that I pretty much am the maker of my plans for the 20th. So that is cool. Plus I have my own rental car. Just have to figure out how to print out some flyers. My printer at home has taken a dump so may have to remember and use the parents printer. Are you taking any song requests? Also, will need directions.

Stew
Hey Stew!!!! PM me your snail mail addy and I'll send you some tix in the mail. It should make it to you before you leave if I get it out by tomorrow (Wed) morning. Plug the addy into Mapquest for some directions. THat should help! :Spin:

Just a quick update on this show. Foxey Lady, female tribute to Jimmy Hendrix, is not on the bill but instead there is a brand new tribute to Motely Crue called Children of the Beast. I hear these guys go all out with costumes. Should be fun! :headbang:

There is a Motley Crue tribute out here in Ohio. I met the singer once and he did remind me of Vince but I have never seen them. And haven't heard a lot of 'good' about them. Should be interesting to see how these guys do.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Just a quick update on this show. Foxey Lady, female tribute to Jimmy Hendrix, is not on the bill but instead there is a brand new tribute to Motely Crue called Children of the Beast. I hear these guys go all out with costumes. Should be fun! :headbang: