Freecard cover

I've heard One for Sorrow.. But for me it takes longer time to get into, so now I can just say that in this time they are becoming big band, and I hope they would be able to keep their sound and atmosphere. 19th november I was in Wien on their show and I think they will have to improve some things especially clean vocals by Ville Friman. There is no question if he is good singer, he is, but I dont know if he is able to play not easy guitar parts and sing together for now.. But it is also possible that they dont have required technology equipment. I just can say that I enjoyed much more show in Budapest 2010 with Dark Tranquillity on tour. Insomnium is one of the greatest band for me but I think they are underrated. Maybe it is caused by nowadays situation in music business.. Anyway, anything they will do might be on the top of music quality for me. Looking forward to next show I'll see them. Markus Vanhala could give them new breath in many ways.. I wish them good luck.

Not a big fan of Omnium Gatherum, in fact besides their lead work I find their riffs, song structures, rhythms, etc. to be quite boring. Everyone is praising their latest album "New World Shadows", but I had a hard time getting through the album. I hope Markus only brings the good leads to Insomnium and leaves out the other stuff, but I guess we'll see.

Good stuff, made me realise I need to listen to Insomnium more. Also, Insomnium were so awesome during their tour with DT, I almost liked them more than DT. Almost. ;)