French graves

kremator78

Sep 20, 2003
Ok, this shit is fucked up and these idoits need to stop it. If they want to destroy graves out their names on it instead of quoting Deicide and so what? "when Satan Rules his World" direct quote? How the hell was the fucking song named in the first place! The terms came from somewhere fucking censorship. Are we going to start banning the name Satan or stop bands playing every single time they use the word Satan? Fuck i am sick of hearing and seeing other religous things being allowed to be promoted on TV and mass media on other religons. Hey man you need Satan to keep Jesus in buisness cause without a dark their is no light and without a positive their is no negative. All in all the fucking desecration of the graves is stupid and yeah fans would be pissed off. I am sick of seeing death metal fans staying silent during the shows till the booze and drugs kick in then all of a sudden everyone is a rockstar fuck that shit!

"Benton stated that one track, titled "Desecration", deals with Grave Desecration and is an immediate response to the recent controversy in France.":headbang:

Stormwatch said:
I've got no idea what this is all about. Anyone fill me in?

Some frogs smashed up some graves, the media linked it to Deicide, their show got cancelled.

(Meanwhile, French students rioted, lorry drivers burned English lorries with live sheep in it, etc)

Carcassian said:
Some frogs smashed up some graves, the media linked it to Deicide, their show got cancelled.

Their show didn't get cancelled, they were dropped from a festival line up.

As ussual however it is a case of a few mindless idiots who spoil it for others. I remember back when burzum and the rest of the norweigan bands were burning down churches etc, there were a few people in the south east of England who decided they would follow their lead but desecrate graves instead. Not long after the local paper (the Kent Messenger) ran a story about how a 12 (or so) year old was able to go into a shop and buy a Cradle Of Filth cd without being asked proof of age. They tried to claim that the cd's should have an 18 certificate (it was actually mentioned in the Lords Of Chaos book as well in the section things that have happened in other places around the world).

FFS damn tards why cant they just listen to death music and headbang themselfes 'till they are numb, thats what I do to supress my homocidal and destructive urges.