fresh from the cannibal corpse concert!

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
we have:
me, chrome, reverend joint smoker, and dead lioness! :headbang:
corpse.jpg

the show was great!!
-modulus, or something, was the first band. rawkin'!!
-then macabre...very entertaining :lol:
-then vile...we had to make fun of how the singer furiously raises his arms.
-hypocrisy! wasn't really expecting much since they were boring the last two times we've seen them but they were actually pretty good tonight! yay!
-and cannnnnnnibal corpse!! woo! they played "pit of zombies" so we were satisfied and left shortly after that.
-waffle house! mmmmm

no, lol...they played for over an hour and we were hungry for waffle house... we didn't leave immediately after pit of zombies, i'm guessing they still had a few more to go

OH! :)

great! good to see this picture ct!

im so sorry i couldnt stay long, but it was the first night of my new puppy at home,
and my neighbour next door kept an eye on him, and he called us to say the puppy is crying :(
i didnt wanna leave him alone for too long on his first night...

but anyways- was great to see the gang :D
ct and i wanted to buy a GORE-WHORE girlies but they doidnt have 'em!!!!! :yell:

yeah, exhumed didn't make it cuz they were apparently stuck in a snowstorm in pennsylvania haha, so they were only allowed to sell one of each exhumed shirt. so when karen and i went to get our gore whore girlie shirts there weren't any :bah:

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
I hate when I go to a show with some one and they want to leave before the last band is finished. A freind did that to me the last time I seen testament. DAMN IT.

well we both wanted to leave. we heard our song and we had been starrrrrving for quite some time