fresh from the cannibal corpse concert!

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
I hate when I go to a show with some one and they want to leave before the last band is finished. A freind did that to me the last time I seen testament. DAMN IT.
That's unforgivable, you do NOT leave during Testament!

The only time I've ever done that was at the Dimmu Borgir / Nevermore / CoB / Hypocrisy show. But there were many reasons for it, not the least of which was we all had school and/or work in a matter of hours and had to take a two hour drive home, the sound was so god aweful for Borgir that you couldn't hear the bass or keys, and we were there for Nevermore and Bodom mainly.

On another note, Hypocrisy can put on a good show, I've only seen em that one time, but they converted me into a fan. I hated em before that, but now I like em.

he is not scary... sheesh.
are you guys made of sugar?

he is cool!
we had lunch together today, and had some beers AAAAND he is on his way over here for some Extra Stout. :D :D :D

you guys should move to this area, DAMMIT.

Dead_Lioness said:
he is not scary... sheesh.
are you guys made of sugar?

he is cool!
we had lunch together today, and had some beers AAAAND he is on his way over here for some Extra Stout. :D :D :D

you guys should move to this area, DAMMIT.
*packs stuff, steals money from parents, rents apartment in Arlington*

I was basically the walking dead that night. Think I slept about 5 hrs in 4 days, 10 hrs on the road. Then had a room right next to an on ramp, so I got to hear semis all night, not to mention the toilet filling every 5 minutes. Best Westerns suck....very cool meeting Derrick,Cara, and Karen. Show was killer,got to yack with Pat a bit again after the show.