Frets Of Fury: Firewind American Tour 2011

Mar 5, 2009
Switzerland
www.facebook.com
FIREWIND ANNOUNCES THEIR "FRETS OF FURY" HEADLINING N. AMERICAN FALL TOUR!!

Jup, they're gonna headline-tour the USA this Fall! (North America)

634411414391540000.jpg

On tour with Firewind: Arsis, Nightrage and White Wizzard!

They didn't post any locations jet.. But I think they'll do it soon.
@KFD, maybe they'll come to your city this time and you don't have to travel so far? ;)

yeah totally awsome poster!
and did you see? they got backup from ESP, Blackstar and Guitarworld!!! Isn't that great? I mean in the US&A as an European band you just gotta have all the help to get some people to your show. And as far as I know, you may be a big name in Europe, while you're a nothing in the US. So good luck to Firewind and the whole gang!!!

(yeah i know, Arsis and White Wizzard are from the US)

Haven't seen any official dates posted by Firewind, but I did find on other sites two dates in mid/late October, one in Cleveland and one in Chicago. Really hoping for a Texas date though!

As much as I'd like to go to this, idk how likely it will be that I will make it out to NYC on a weekday. I did see them on their mini-tour a few months ago so its not a huge loss if i miss out on this one.

Hello Fellow Firewind Fans!

Has anyone attended a show with the Platinum Ticket Package? The reason I ask is, do we have to bring our own guitar (for the 20 minute private guitar lesson with Gus) or will a guitar be provided?

I live in Los Angeles and am so looking forward to the show! I saw Gus perform with Ozzy and was just blown away!! Also, (and I am not trying to brag here but) I met Gus during a Guitar Center Sessions meet and greet and he was so cool! Just really easy to talk to and very humble!

Anyway, if anyone knows about my question, I would love to hear anyone else's experience with this tour!

Best regards,

MJM :headbang:

Hello Fellow Firewind Fans!

Has anyone attended a show with the Platinum Ticket Package? The reason I ask is, do we have to bring our own guitar (for the 20 minute private guitar lesson with Gus) or will a guitar be provided?

I live in Los Angeles and am so looking forward to the show! I saw Gus perform with Ozzy and was just blown away!! Also, (and I am not trying to brag here but) I met Gus during a Guitar Center Sessions meet and greet and he was so cool! Just really easy to talk to and very humble!

Anyway, if anyone knows about my question, I would love to hear anyone else's experience with this tour!

Best regards,

MJM :headbang:

Yes, bring your guitar. I was at the show in Montreal and met the guy that had his lesson...He didn't bring a guitar with him. Would you go to any other guitar lesson without a guitar? No. Enjoy it!! I've heard that they only pick one person to do the lesson, but I'm not 100% sure.

Yes, bring your guitar. I was at the show in Montreal and met the guy that had his lesson...He didn't bring a guitar with him. Would you go to any other guitar lesson without a guitar? No. Enjoy it!! I've heard that they only pick one person to do the lesson, but I'm not 100% sure.

So did the guy get his lesson? I thought that when you buy the 200$ platinum only so many packages are sold- the gold package is only 25$ above ticket price and that is only a M'n'G . I would imagine all the info about bringing your axe would be in the platinum package email you would receive a few days before hand.

hey it's so great to see apollo back with the band. He's the real deal. Fuck YESSSSSS!!!!!!
and yeah I would have loved to do that guitar lesson thing... but only in the states they did that via artistarena I think.. correcto?
And would it be possible for the next tour to have a lesson with Bob aswell? That would be cool too! I mean imagine Gus is booked out, but you'd have the chance to have a guitar/keyboard lesson with Bob? :)

So, I finally got an email stating to be at the venue no later than 3:15 for the private guitar lesson with Gus, so it's on!

I replied back asking about whether or not to bring a guitar and the management said that one would be provided. My concern there was lugging around a guitar and then risk getting it stolen out of my car.

Let's hope it's a nice ESP Custom Shop model (although it will probably be a LTD 200 or 600). Maybe Gus and I can trade guitars during the lesson!

Can't wait!!! Hope I see and meet some board members there!

Who from L.A. is going?!

:headbang: