FIREWIND "Frets of Fury" Headlining North American Tour

Their third album is great but it's more of a modern metal kind of thing with clean choruses and such. It's not a death metal record like the last 2 by any stretch. The last one is a return to their gothenburg style dm roots, but the songs are a bit unmemorable. Overall, nothing bad, and both discs are good, but not as great as the first 2.

Thanks for the info. I may try to hunt those down.

Don't care about tours with no dates. How can I get excited about a tour when I have no idea if it will come close to me. Fuck people who live in NY, LA, Chicago. Of course you're getting it.

We'll see, but I doubt this one comes close to KC.

What? Fuck you too for living in Bumblefuck, middle of nowhere. :lol: I see you're still whining about not having too many shows to go to...

What? Fuck you too for living in Bumblefuck, middle of nowhere. :lol: I see you're still whining about not having too many shows to go to...

I, for one, would be honored to play in Bumblefuck. In fact, I'd make a big flyer for the show with BUMBLEFUCK written in big shiny letters.

..and maybe 2 people would show up. :tickled:

Oh no, not because of his name.. just because nothing says "metal" quite like intestinal distress.

As much as I am proud of my country, and think the national dish is one of the greatest dishes ever created (ask a few of the regulars here), try having a plate of Feijoada before going to see Kreator...

As much as I am proud of my country, and think the national dish is one of the greatest dishes ever created (ask a few of the regulars here), try having a plate of Feijoada before going to see Kreator...

THiS iS MERICA!!!! Eat a double coronary burger from the vortex before seeing therion!

But seriously though, it would be fantastic if it came to FL but only time will tell....

I wonder how much more popular firewind is now that they get to ride on the ozzy thing.... Hmmmm....

THiS iS MERICA!!!! Eat a double coronary burger from the vortex before seeing therion!

But seriously though, it would be fantastic if it came to FL but only time will tell....

I wonder how much more popular firewind is now that they get to ride on the ozzy thing.... Hmmmm....

Nah, man.....you've gotta upgrade to the new TRIPLE coronary bypass!!

A pound of meat, three grilled cheese sandwiches, two fried eggs, cheese, bacon, and mayo with cheese-covered tatertots on the side...

I'm always down for a good food-ening!

That being said, I think when we opened for Firewind, I started the show on an empty stomach and a Long Island. Probably should eat, next time.

EDIT: And the truly AMERICAN thing to do would be a chimichanga.

It's a DEEP FRIED BURRITO, people!!

A pound of meat, three grilled cheese sandwiches, two fried eggs, cheese, bacon, and mayo with cheese-covered tatertots on the side...

you know NAILZ said something about him trying that this year.

<Shudder>

I'm spooning up some Greek yogurt as I take off for the gym. Hopefully, I can eradicate that image.

On Topic: I'm really looking forward to seeing when and where this tour will hit. Hope it lands a venue better than the Gramercy. Of course, in NYC we have so many we can be picky.:p