Friday April 26

Metal Flame

Dec 12, 2001
St.John's,NF
drink.to
Just like to say that the show went off without a hitch. Id like to say thanks to all the bands who played,you all rocked!

If I havent been talking to you yet, I have envelopes containing skrillz(money) for the bands who played you can pick them up whenever, my pager # is 570-6598

Three Questions:Who is Zapruder? are they metal?
and does anyone want to start trading Black Metal?

Zapruder is me(Rodney Wall), Seff Massy, and Sean Reany.
We play Power Violence. The power violence scene has been around for a decade or so now and grew out of alot of the same influences as grindcore. Metal, punk, hardcore, and vairious combinations of the three. Power violence is more conected to the punk scene then to metal useualy, but lots of grind bands like Brutal truth, nasum, Benumb, and Agathocles play with power violence bands regulary.
The songs are short, and brutal.
Power violence bands worth checking out include Spazz, Man is the bastard, C.R., Black army jacket, Crom, Fuck on the Beach, and the Slight Slappers. Check out lables like Deep six, Sound pollution, Pessemiser, Slap a ham, Satin's pimp, and 625 Thrash.

I don't know if you would call us metal, it depends on your point of view, but there is lots of metal worship going on.
Oh yeah, and we are "metal edge".

Sung to the tune of straight edge by minor threat

Metal Edge

I'm a person just like you
heres the shit I like to do
stand in place and bang my head
dress up like the living dead
play air guitar and strike a pose
get really drunk and go to shows
all I think about is speed
Napalm Death is all I need
I've got the metal edge