Friday Rock Off Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalman

Be yourself
Apr 19, 2001
Hitchin
VH1 are planning to pull the plug on the hugely popular ‘Friday Rock Show’, presented by the legendary Tommy Vance. If you want to register your protest at this decision, then you may join the many who’ve already done so by e-mailing: fridayrockshow@vh1.co.uk.

:( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

First they axe it on MTV!!!! now they want to get rid of Tommy???

I cant believe it! its sucks ass- i shall certainly be joining u.
actually thing with VH1 is that it is going all 80s and the top 100 of everything.... even so - the rock show is usually pretty good.

You'd think they would keep hold of it, what with the whole classic rock thing apparently becoming cool again!!! ( i saw the band 'A' on Itv this morning and the guitarist was wearing a maiden shirt!)

ANyway - cheers for telling us that !!!

MG

It's with great sadness that VH1 has decided to discontinue the Friday Rock Show. But fear not, VH1 will continue to cater for its rock audience by including tons of rock programming throughout the schedule and playlist. Watch out for Behind the Music specials on Iggy Pop, Ozzy Osbourne, Def Leppard, Megadeth and a brand new episode of Before They Were Rock Stars Mailyn Manson to name but a few. VH1 Classic Rock is providing a home for ardent vintage rockers after 9pm on VH1 Classic and MTV2 with the new 'One Louder zone' on Friday nights from 7pm - 2am more than takes care of the nu-metal and indie fans out there.

Leonard.Elaine@mtvne.com

:( :( :( :(