Friday = SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA LITTLE KIDS DAY! HAHAHAAH

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
this friday the elementary school i went to for 1-6 grade is havin a halloween social.... and my mom is a PTA member... lol.... so i get to dress scary and read horror stories... im also gonna scare the shit out of them on the hayride they always have... and chase around the first graders and *try* to do a warrel Sanctuary scream after em bwhahahaah

I didn't need a holiday as an excuse to scare little children.When I had a room in the upper-level of my house,my siblings would always have their little friends over and they'd all walk past my room and,by chance,peer in and see me-lying on my bed like I'm dead or stoned,loud music blarring from my speakers,my bedroom walls plastered w/posters.And then when they saw me walking around the house-the same stoned zombie look going,wearing all black and having forgotten to brush my really long brown hair...I scared the hell outta them!But I live in the lower level of my house now,so all of those little children no longer know me as "Stephanie and Ethan's really weird older sister",but "that girl(or monster,depending on which obnoxious child it happens to be)who lives in the basement."And I'm not so much into scaring little children as I am into scaring ppl my age,bwahahahaha.