Friday = SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA LITTLE KIDS DAY! HAHAHAAH

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
The priest in me must say "I liiiike little kids"

I can usually tolerate ignorance, but this is annoying me. Same with Darkspot's signature. The percentage of Catholic priests who are child molestors is the same as the percentage of the population who are child molestors. Stop letting the media form your opinions for you.

Children are cool. They don't sugar coat things. They don't know anything about political correctness so what they say is the truth. They also have great imaginations. Teenagers and adults usually lose their imagination and that is horrible.

Also they are so curious about the world. They wonder why things are like they are, or why this exist. They question what they are told.

Originally posted by TrueBeliever
I can usually tolerate ignorance, but this is annoying me. Same with Darkspot's signature. The percentage of Catholic priests who are child molestors is the same as the percentage of the population who are child molestors. Stop letting the media form your opinions for you.

I honestly did not know that. I apologize for being ignorant. (I sound so submissive, but, well, I can't think of anything intelligent to say, as it's 5am...)

Originally posted by TrueBeliever
My sig is not about child-molesting priests.It is about the faults of organized religion in general,and it's a quote.So he says that ppl give their money to "child-molesting fuckheads",basically Maynard Keenan is saying that the same men who are stealing ppl's money are also sodomizing children.Yes,there are ppl of other professions who are child molesters,there are teachers(remember all of those scandles?).But maybe the priests are more singled out because of their profession.They become ordained knowing that they are not allowed to marry,so there's going to be some speculation about their sexuality.