friendly message for Misanthrope

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
Re: Re: label opeth: let's play this game?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Misanthrope
Lets label you instead

*brings out his label machine*

ok
*L.O.S.E.R.*

*stamps it on the forehead*

Now get lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear "KNOW IT ALL" Misanthrope,

thanks for label myself...i couldn't sleep since i saw that you labeled me as a l.o.s.e.r and that you wasted your time doing that...but i'll not discuss with you 'cause you're the fucking know it all...your word is the law and noone here is correct except you...i can't even discuss with you due to my poor 500 (more or less) posts in relation to yours (more than 5000), so man, you're the best! you are me hero! you're superior! i love you! :rolleyes:

with love,

Ecto.

ps: FUCK YOU!

I like to see Ectoplasma and Misanthrope meet face-to-face. That'll be interesting. :D

I'd love to see a gathering of this board in a large area... it would be a complete gorefest... or maybe everyone would put up their pretentious happiness fronts, and the trolls would get along with everyone else? :p

Originally posted by Moonlapse
I'd love to see a gathering of this board in a large area... it would be a complete gorefest... or maybe everyone would put up their pretentious happiness fronts, and the trolls would get along with everyone else? :p

Actually, it'd just be hilarious, since the vast majority of you are immature children. Before you all being flaming away, I said vast majority.

That being said, now feel free to flame.

@Markgugs -- I'm sure everyone will simply read your post and consider themselves in the "minoritiy" you alluded to. Hehehe.

And I think it's HILLARIOUS that someone is totally pissed b/c of a fuckwit Troll like Misanthrope. Static has said it right.

Hahahaha! Assholes will always have a nice.... sweet.... place in my future Harley's tailpipe!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

WTF? is SD back? <------ HEHEHE! That's what I said to TheSilentMan a few days back.... I would have never thought that someone would post it though!!!! :lol: