friendly message for Misanthrope

I'll have a place IN your Harley's tailpipe? I'd love to know how exactly.

My brother has 2 Harleys, and I can't fit in those tailpipes either. Not to mention, there's not a Harley around that I've seen that can catch my car anyway, so... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ectoplasma
Re: Re: label opeth: let's play this game?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Misanthrope
Lets label you instead

*brings out his label machine*

ok
*L.O.S.E.R.*

*stamps it on the forehead*

Now get lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear "KNOW IT ALL" Misanthrope,

thanks for label myself...i couldn't sleep since i saw that you labeled me as a l.o.s.e.r and that you wasted your time doing that...but i'll not discuss with you 'cause you're the fucking know it all...your word is the law and noone here is correct except you...i can't even discuss with you due to my poor 500 (more or less) posts in relation to yours (more than 5000), so man, you're the best! you are me hero! you're superior! i love you! :rolleyes:

with love,

Ecto.

ps: FUCK YOU!

You attack my postcount and all that crap yet you are the one stupid enough to start threads about it. I mean you already had the label why do you keep proving you deserve it?

I didnt care to follow up the thread when i first posted it, nor would i care just because some bunch of lifeless idiots start saying they like me to say crap, im not anyone's fucking clown.

Misanthrope not a clown? OMGROFLMFAOSDHGDMFKMN!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw, yes that abbreviation does mean something, not random keys *snicker*)

*shuts up*

Has anyone else noticed that there's always people who try to get on Misanthrope's good side? I have a theory. I think it's because he doesn't care if any of us like him, so alot of us want to be the exception so we'll feel special.

That's true.

I didn't have anyone in particular in mind when I wrote that, for the record. I just wondered if anyone else noticed.