Fritz goes to America...or: Banter in Atlanta

Wow, that's a really cool vid there. This kind of vocals make me :ill: but the rest was pretty cool. Looks like they had a decent budget.

BTW, what's that huuge mic?

Wow, that's a really cool vid there. This kind of vocals make me :ill: but the rest was pretty cool. Looks like they had a decent budget.

BTW, what's that huuge mic?

Neumann U87......that thing around it is some kind of absorber (SE electronics) to minimize the roomsound (that room wasn't acoustically treated)
the best gear in that vid is the guinnes drought of course....damn, I'm getting thirsty again ;)

fess up Lasse... those clips were cherry-picked from hundreds of hours of off-time, out of tune nonsense, ;)

you know... you know!!

and if Bro-dan is reading this... go suck on a Starscream figurine, suckah. :heh:

LOL @ James, hahahaha you taught me well by pwng me on the last one, you can ask Lasse how much less sucky it was!!!!

Also, I think the giant piano mics were Sterling Audios, they had a big breakout box with a tube as well, freaking huge.

All fear the SPREADENING!!!!

haha, yeah those boxes filled my garage up for weeks. But that's ok, they were nice and warm for Lasse once we put some more newspaper in there. He cradled the Mesa to sleep each night!:)

www.iguitar.com, they got some badass stuff, check out the USB option too. You can go direct into your computer via the USB jack and reamp that clean signal via Amplitude or whatever.

I have a custom shop C-55 that didn't make the video, here it is:
c55.jpg

The red one is an i8 with EMG 81/85 at 18v, used it on rhythm guitar because it's got a fixed bridge. The black one has Seymour JBs in it and a piezo, but I'm about to switch them to EMGs as well.

Also got them building me a really sweet custom shop one now, should get it in April. Great company to work with. It's gonna be black, with EMGs, some custom inlay in brushed metal on the neck, and some diamondplate armor on the edge of the body.

Also have an old i8.13 that has a piezo and a 13-pin synth output, which I run into a Roland GI-20 that converts it to MIDI/USB, so I can write parts in the PT piano roll and use the guitar as a MIDI controller.

Neumann U87......that thing around it is some kind of absorber (SE electronics) to minimize the roomsound (that room wasn't acoustically treated)
the best gear in that vid is the guinnes drought of course....damn, I'm getting thirsty again ;)

+10 for the correct pour!

Great video too.