From Autumn to Ashes

plfffffft

Madly in anger with you
Apr 2, 2002
Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Has anyone ever heard this band? I just heard them the other day and I like them, I really like them.:D A lot of people might not like them because of their style, which is a mix of metal, hardcore, and emo/indie rock, but there's enough metal in it to keep my interest(Not to mention I do like some hardcore and indie rock). I could do without some of the clean vocals(sounds a bit too much like Saves the Day. Ugghhh.), but I do suggest everyone listen to one or two songs. Eulogy for an Angel, Capeside Roc, and Short Stories with Tragic Endings are my recommendations.

And I kno some people are going to hate them, but meh, what do I care.:D

They rock man.I downloaded a couple of songs from ferretstyle.com There was alot of good bands on there actually.If i saw their cd i would indeed purchase.I'm a huge fan of metal infused hardcore like Integrity,strife,snapcase,Sick Of It All.Vitory records has alot of killer bands.

From Autumn to Ashes fucking ROCK, with a capital R. They're one of my favorite scream-emocore bands. Some people say that they rip off of Poison the Well, but I have yet to see the resemblance (besides the fact that they're both emocore). I'm all about this type of music.

And the clean vocals are done by the drummer...who looks exactly like he'd belong in Saves the Day (so that probably explains why it sounds saves the day-ish..heh).

Favorite songs have ta be Short Stories with Tragic Endings, Reflections (especially when the lyrics start to kick in), and Chloroform Perfume. Hmm..think I'll go listen to the cd now, actually..heh.