From Chris Lasegue

Chris Lasegue

Ex-Jag Panzer Guitarist
Jan 15, 2008
U.S.A.
Hey all...just want to say hey and it's great to be back with Jag Panzer! And I'm really looking forward to seeing all of the fans at the shows! I really appreciate all of the cool messages and e-mails many of you have sent me...you guys are the best! See you soon!

Hey Chris,
It is really good to see you back in the band once again!! I'm sure seeing me post here is a blast from the past. I will always be greatful for the guitar lessons, and more importantly the introduction to Eric Johnson. First time I ever saw Eric, or even ever heard of him you got us reserved front row seats to his show in the Springs at a club Screaming Elrods (later changed to Pure Energy) on Nevada and Cimmeron. And then later we all took a limo to see him play at the USAFA. Remember that??? It will be so great to see you shred once again, and get to hang out again. It has been a long time... '93 I guess it was!!!:OMG: Take care Chris, and hope to talk with you soon!!!!

Chris, hell ya you are back. Last time we talked was your last gig with joe cool. Anyways its great to see you in Jag Panzer again! Congratz, Scott

Hello Chris,

I have only recently discovered the brilliance of Jag Panzer and have been thoroughly enjoying several recordings. JP has really shocked me with talent which has led me to research the members of the band. I apologise for not being familiar with your work as I am thoroughly impressed with your bio. I couldn't help but to notice that you have performed with and recognise some of my favorite musicians. I have spent the last 15 years collecting the brilliant works of Frank Zappa. Some incredibly talented musicians have spawned from the guidance of Frank. Dweezil, Mike Keneally, Warren Cuccurullo, Steve Vai, George Duke, Napolean Murphy Brock, Adrian Belew, Ray White and the list can go on and on as you know. I have attended every Zappa Plays Zappa show in my area and have been literally BLOWN AWAY for the past 5 years. Have you had an opportunity to attend any of the 06 ZPZ shows with Terry Bozzio and Steve Vai? Can't wait to see what is in store for 08! Just wanted to reach out to you with RESPECT for your experiences and background as a guitarist, musician and teacher. I look foreward to becoming familiar with your past and present work, especially with Jag Panzer.

Best,

Demetman

Hey, thanks for writing! I really appreciate your kind message. To answer your question,YES, I did go see the ZPZ '06! It was awesome! Frank was such a rare genius. I'm also really happy that you have discovered Jag Panzer and that you are a new fan! Are you a musician? Where are you located? Talk to you soon!

Hey, thanks for writing! I really appreciate your kind message. To answer your question,YES, I did go see the ZPZ '06! It was awesome! Frank was such a rare genius. I'm also really happy that you have discovered Jag Panzer and that you are a new fan! Are you a musician? Where are you located? Talk to you soon!

I admire you for taking time out of your schedule to talk to your fans! Something you don't find much these days and it says alot about an individual. I live in New Jersey right outside of Atlantic City and 30 minutes from Philadelphia. I am not a musician but do have some extremelly talented friends that are musicians and have introduced me to some unbelievable stuff! About 20yrs ago (13yrs old) I came accross a huge collection of records placed in a few milk crates out for bulk trash pick up. In this treasure, were several Frank Zappa LPs, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, some Beatles and many more. That huge score has kept mebusy for what seemed like at least a few years.

I have always been deeply touched by the way Frank Zappa played guitar from his heart and what a brilliant composer he was. Some of my other heart felt favorite guitarists include Roy Buchanan,Danny Gatton, Jeff Beck,Chris Duarte, Steve Vai, Johnny Guitar Watson, Fripp and Belew's chemistry with King Crimson, Mike Keneally, Duke Ribillard is great and guitar shorty is awesome to see perform live.

I am very excited to have aquired tickets to see Adrien Belew's power trio on 3/12/08 in Philly. I do sence A spring Zappa Plays zappa tour so stayed tuned. I'm starting to nod off so I'll catch you later. Best of luck to you new gig.

Best,

Demetrios

Gotta say welcome back too.

And Chris, will you be involved in the songwriting for next studioalbum? :)
Hey, Thanks! I'll definitely be involved in the writing for the next album...can't wait! We'll keep everyone informed as to how things are going. Thanks for your message and have a great week!

Welcome back Chris!!! We are looking forward to the new album and the US TOUR!!!! :headbang:

Look into playing at the Clubhouse in Tempe, AZ. Or just play somewhere in AZ!!!

Welcome back Chris!!! We are looking forward to the new album and the US TOUR!!!! :headbang:

Look into playing at the Clubhouse in Tempe, AZ. Or just play somewhere in AZ!!!
Thanks for your message! I can't wait to get the new album written and recorded! We'll let you know if we're playing in your area. Have a good one!