From Quebec.. just a peruvian metal guitarist

C-Martin

Mar 8, 2009
Montreal
www.soundclick.com
Hey everyone, i'm new to this forum.. i was directed to this forum by someone from another forum who said i should post in Andy Sneaps "Rate my mix/tone threads" some of the work i do, its all stuff i do for fun altho i do have a band and we are currently working on releasing our first album. I seen this thread and figured id introduce myself so there ya go lol I live in Montrea, Quebec im mainly a metal guitarist altho i do like a whole bunch of other style of music i always lean more towards metal in the end. I'm also a pass time recording engineer mostly for the band or personal projects, i'm still rather new to this but you can check out my stuff if you like on my soundclick, the account is fairly new and ill be posting more stuff as i make more clips but for now theres only some few Lamb of God covers i did.

All guitars are played by me and the rest of the tracks are taken from the Lamb of God Sacrament Producer Edition. I know it sounds different but i wasnt going for an exact reproduction of their sound, this is my sound and i do this is just for fun and if its gonna be the exact same thing why bother.. just listen to their album :p

My soundclick page: http://www.soundclick.com/cmartin