From the dark way comes....

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
....A DEMON!

So whats up you guys? I'm Matt, kinda new here, just found out about the site really following a link from Nevermore's website (Jeff Loomis you are a fucking god!) so I figured I'd join up as a fellow metal fan :headbang:

So a little about myself, I guess...Well, I'm about your normal height for a 21 year old, I got short brown hair, and I just noticed this awesome emoticon:

:Smokin:

Aside from the stoner jokes, though, I run a small project with a buddy of mine called Shadow Soldiers of Sound which is a collaboration effort for anyone who's interested. Granted, the project just started, but so far we've already got 2 bands who are willing to start producing some fresh material and record it.

Click here to go to our site. Not much there now, but once we're done recording you'll be able to download our tracks (Though we feel obligated to ask that you order the albums and support the cause :) )

If you're in the Barrie, Ontario area anytime, feel free to drop me a line if you want. I'm always looking for newcomers to join up, or just have a plain old Canadian at the bar.

PS: Merch to come soon! :heh: