From what I understand...

Which Children Of Bodom C.D. should I get first?

• Follow The Reaper

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Hatebreeder

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Something Wild

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Soultorn666

That One Guy
Dec 4, 2002
Vallejo, Ca
www.soultorn.tk
From what I understand These are the CD's that most people like by Children Of Bodom. Follow The Reaper, Hatebreeder, and Something Wild. I've heard them before but not that much. I had another Thread where I asked what CD I should get first. I didn't get a clear answer so please vote above so I can get a more clear answer.

You didnt get a clear answer because the albums are different, but very good. Something Wild is more Death Metal, wilder and rawer, Hatebreeder is still very heavy but with more solo and melodic stuff, this tendency continues to Follow the Reaper which is very melodic and solo-emphasized, still heavy but easier accessible I'd say. It's up to you man...
I voted Hatebreeder btw :p

My favorite is definately Something Wild.. followed by Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder in a very close third..

all the albums rule.. you can't go wrong :D

I like Hatebreeder the best but FTR has alot of nice synths and shit. I think it's because Hatebreeder has the perfect mix of death metal and melodies. While FTR is almost all melodies. SW has some badass songs. Definatly a cd worth getting but I don't think I would buy it as my first one.

I started with Follow The Reaper, then Hatebreeder and then something wild...Something Wild is probably by least fave. CD, while it's a tie between FTR and Hatebreeder

btw deadnight warrior video was home video right? somebody told me that , i cant remember who, but thats a bit obvious or.. huh what am i saying?