Frostbitten Grim

WORST. LOGO. EVER.

But never mind, the music is the main thing...

Cold Blasphemous Decay - the intro is pretty crap, no offence. The vocals are ok. Very raw sound, but kind of ok. In a way. It would be nice if there was a little more body to the guitars etc, but that's probably not what you were trying to achieve. The random hihat hits are a bit dodgy. Are you the vocalist?

Pagan Winds Curse the Sky - Better guitar parts than the first track, although again, pretty empty sound. The vocals are the best thing really, they're not too bad. Pretty monotonous - I know that's the style, but it would be nice to hear a few more changes perhaps.

The Daemons Have Arrived - Pretty nice in a way. It's different at least.

Aaah right, I just read that you are the sole member - well bearing that in mind, not a terrible effort, but I don't particularly find anything interesting in it personally.

I would dispute the part that says this takes black metal to a new level, but never mind. I've tried to listen open-mindedly.

Keep it up. :)

Well first off, thanks for taking the time out and listening to my music. And so, yes it is really raw, and I don't know how to mix all that well. I do play all the instruments and vox. I'm mainly a vocalist/bassist, guitar isnt my thing, I don't do it well, but I mean, at least i can make some simple riffs...The logo is just a shittier rip off of Darkthrone...obviously...and all the writings there, don't take them seriously. I'm in no way, shape, or form gonna rule the world and what not. I just like to make this music for fun, that's all. It's pretty cool to just try out things, like making my own band. But I don't expect people to take it all seriously. You can see my other band at the site, under Death Is Certain. Once again, I try to make good riffs, but yet, I'm not a guitarist.

Thanks