Frostbitten!

Orthodox Caveman

Slothier Than Thou...
Feb 10, 2007
So tonight in my drunken splendor, I decide, "Fuck cabs!" So I take off hiking thru Fish Creek Park... wikipeidia it if ya want... anywho, it it minus 20 with the wind chill tonight. I come across some deer tracks and follow those, all the while singing and talking to the 5 coyotes that are following/circleing me.... the tracks lead me to a creek about 15 feet wiide and at least 5 feet deep at the middle.

I say, FUCK THAT! So I continue to walk until the moon lights up a fallen tree. t was a giant step to hit the fallen tree, and the weight wwas too much. I went right thry
So I literaly dry humped this tree to dryness and ran to the road to hithc a ride home. Did not get one... So I kicked in 5 bus shelters... and threatened some poor assholes life

frozen006.jpg

frozen004.jpg

frozen003.jpg

frozen002.jpg

frozen001.jpg

last night I was at my friend's place for his birthday with about 8 other dudes, the women left at 1:00 AM and all the dudes slept over.... anyways, at 4:30 AM we were all pretty bored and so we thought it'd be a good idea to go running outside in the -20 degree weather bare-chested. so that lasted about 15 minutes until one guy fell and got snow down his pants and needed to run back inside. all in all, it was fucking grim.

Hehe yeah... But you can go to Margaret River and feast out on nice wine all day!!!
AND you can get eaten by sharks near Esperance...

Are there actually any mountains that get snow in WA? Methinks not... I guess I'm lucky to be in Melbourne cause its not far from the Great (GRIM!) Dividing Range... but hey, they're not the Swiss Alps!

But getting eaten by sharks just isn't the same as getting eaten by.. ice, lets say :p even if you ARE drunk on all that wine and getting taken out by a cyclone.. just isn't the same.
And no, I really don't think we have anything that qualifies as a mountain.. definately not a snow-capped one anyway!