Fryette Deliverance/Laboga mrHector?

Sweetnothing

¯\(º_o)/¯
Aug 27, 2006
Madrid Spain
Hi!
Has somebody here played thru them/own them?
Opinions?

I'm looking for some amp now, since I'll be looking for a band again.

It's gonna be for gigging/rehearshing/recording, you know, the whole thing :lol:

I asked kaomao about his Randall T2 head, since the low maintenance is a concern to me since I had those two PITA amps ( 5150 block letter and DSL100, every 2 months? fuses blown, tubes blown, and wallet blown up too)

I also asked about the krank sst, but it seems nobody has tried any of those :mad:

The fryette looks interesting ( no needs for a clean channel since I'll use my vox ad100 for that), but no seller carries them here, so I'd like to know your opinions guys.

Thanks!

even though people claim the randall T2 sounds more tubish than any solid state amp every one has ever heard, the t2 sounds far more remotely than a full tube amp.
Anyway best advice is to try amps, I got a bugera 333 as well you gotta try them, mine had only bad preamp tubes, for the rest is awesome for the price.

You can hear Deliverance on last Benighted album (Icon). Really good mono channel imo.
Laboga hector is just a fucking best, rectifier possibility (tube/diode rectif) and same bass chunk with a really 5150/Revo voicing. Probably my future purchase with a Divinity II Madison:headbang: