FS: 5150, GSP1101, Mesa 4x12, NS-2, Auralex GRAMMA, iLok, SIR2

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
Alright, back home, and all this stuff is officially for sale!

Pics:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v356/DeadSkinSlayer36/January 09 Sale/

-Digitech GSP1101 preamp/fx processor. Literally about 2-3 weeks old. Absolutely killer unit for not much cash. Brand new besides some slight discoloring on the ears from where washers rubbed. Asking $325.

-BOSS NS-2. Dings here and there, but works perfectly fine. Bottom rubber was removed and replaced with softsided velcro. $55.

-Auralex Great GRAMMA isolation riser. Used this under the Mesa 4x12 and it tightened up the low end noticeably, especially in a band context. $65 OBO.

-iLok. Used for my URS CSP that I ended up selling, haven't used it since. perfect condition. $25.

-SIR2. Still have this and still don't need it. $100 and it's yours.

All prices are shipped in the CONUS.

I'll also ship to CAN/HI/AK, but shipping will be a bit more. I'd really like to avoid international shipping if possible, but I might be able to make an exception.

Any questions: JeffTD -at- Gmail -dot- com

there's a decent chance i might hit you up on friday about the NS-2...gotta see how big the paycheck is when it comes in

I'll take the Great Gramma at your offered $65 shipped. Should be cheap shipping since I'm only about 90 minutes from you. I would pick it up but I don't know if I'll be in the area soon.