FS: Audix D6

Sep 16, 2004
www.whereshewept.com
Audix D6 for sale. mint condition, well taken care of. $120, buyer pays shipping, US only.

IMAG1134.jpg

thanks for the laugh guys, i feel reminded why i don't come to this forum anymore. sorry i don't like the same gear you all do. i must be some kind of loser for experimenting with different mics and finding what works best for my kit and the way i play. oh well, i must be doing this all wrong if the sneapsters don't like it. maybe i'll keep the mic and and replace it post with the sneap kick, and i'll throw away all my yrs or recording live instruments and just use samples and impulses, then destroy my mixes with a comp/limiting so they're louder than everyone else's becasue that's the only way i can fit in here.:cry:

seriously guys, since when are there rules to this line of work? is this forum that clique'd here that i need to get ripped on for liking something different? personally i don't like the D6, i've mixed a dozen bands live with it and recorded myself repeatedly and can't get any body from it, it's all snap and no depth. i can't get the sound i want from it, so it's no longer useful to me.

so... i may sell it to someone in Canada as long as i don't have to pay any import/duty taxes and i get paid in American $$$. not interested in trades, i need $$$ for vehicular work.

sorry i don't like the same gear you all do. i must be some kind of loser for experimenting with different mics and finding what works best for my kit and the way i play. oh well, i must be doing this all wrong if the sneapsters don't like it.

Actually, it's not the mic selection that you're doing wrong - apparently it's not being a thin-skinned wimp who can't take a joke.

Jeff

he has a point. he's just trying to sell his mic and he's getting bitched out for it.
i dont really see why this shit needs to be in some guys for sale topic.
make an offer on the product or dont bother posting IMO

people were just surprised at the decision to sell it, seeing as it's a sortof standard here

No-one's attacking you for it, they were just intrigued as in they're own personal experience the D6 sounded better

Needless drama. Just chill out :) Very nice price, btw. I wish I could get a D6 in Europe for 120$

thanks for the laugh guys, i feel reminded why i don't come to this forum anymore. sorry i don't like the same gear you all do. i must be some kind of loser for experimenting with different mics and finding what works best for my kit and the way i play. oh well, i must be doing this all wrong if the sneapsters don't like it. maybe i'll keep the mic and and replace it post with the sneap kick, and i'll throw away all my yrs or recording live instruments and just use samples and impulses, then destroy my mixes with a comp/limiting so they're louder than everyone else's becasue that's the only way i can fit in here.:cry:

seriously guys, since when are there rules to this line of work? is this forum that clique'd here that i need to get ripped on for liking something different? personally i don't like the D6, i've mixed a dozen bands live with it and recorded myself repeatedly and can't get any body from it, it's all snap and no depth. i can't get the sound i want from it, so it's no longer useful to me.

so... i may sell it to someone in Canada as long as i don't have to pay any import/duty taxes and i get paid in American $$$. not interested in trades, i need $$$ for vehicular work.

understand you totally bud. but its nice to have around when you need that sound.

Works best for me blended with a subkick or LDC in front of the kick for more thump. but if the d112 if floating your boat then more power to you! i struggled with that thing for ages!

SOMEONE BUY THIS MANS MIC

end shouting

just followed the link on his posts (myspace.com/137) and if it is him who recorded it, it sounds better than the stuff posted by everyone bitching, so who are you to judge..? This forum is SO sad sometimes. Posting loads on a forum doesn't make you right all the time...

what i don't get is.........why hasn't anyone bought this yet? It's a great microphone and anyone who's got some spare cash and is recording real drums (or wants to start.....hint hint) should snap it up