FS: Audix D6

just followed the link on his posts (myspace.com/137) and if it is him who recorded it, it sounds better than the stuff posted by everyone bitching, so who are you to judge..? This forum is SO sad sometimes. Posting loads on a forum doesn't make you right all the time...

This is fail on so many levels.

Joe

Joe

Stop looking to dig at everyone the whole time, what's your problem? Your derisory offer of a fucking Laney vh100 in exchange for my 6505 is fail on so many levels. Owning a Laney vh100 is fail on so many levels. Let this man sell his mic, let me sell my 6505 you idiot.

Joe

+1

"i'm selling something" "wow, i'm surprised, i really like that thing and found your replacement thing very hard to work with successfully" "QUIT WHINGING YOU FUCKERS YOUR SHITTING ON HIS THREAD etc...."

now.........i'm really struggling to see where that went from reasonable to unreasonable............hmmmm

Stop looking to dig at everyone the whole time, what's your problem? Your derisory offer of a fucking Laney vh100 in exchange for my 6505 is fail on so many levels. Owning a Laney vh100 is fail on so many levels. Let this man sell his mic, let me sell my 6505 you idiot.

:lol:

I don't know where to begin haha

Joe

Apologies to the guy who posted this thread, I wasn't looking to boycott it, I simply find this 'community' very cliquey at times - something I've seen a lot of members say. Loads of great advice to be read on here from some really cool people but also this culture of jumping on someone who says anything against established, regular-posting members. Lets leave this now and let him sell the microphone.

Funny thread, i do prefer the d112 over the d6 but neither is really giving me the sound i'm looking for, but the d112 is closer so i want to sell the d6 to get someting else. been thinking and i'd take a 609 in trade.

any takers yet?

Why don't we save this shit for a thread in the "Equipment" section on how we think this mic is better than that mic and etc...rather than raping and pillaging this dudes attempt to sell a fucking mic that he doesn't want anymore, for whatever his motivations are.

do want D6 ... but my beta will do for now, too many other things on the ol' shopping list to be building on my kick mic collection =/ my uncles studio (that i invade periodaically) has a D112, i never even though to try it (since i'm admittedly said standard sneapster using samples and impulses :erk:) but perhaps now i shall conduct a shoot-out next time i try to record something non-heavy o_0