FS: Cubase 4 Studio - $115 shipped

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
Just got Cubase 5 in and don't have a need for this. Full box, USB dongle, and comes with mp3-export add-on. The dongle is registered for it, I'll just have to e-mail you the installer.

$115 shipped CONUS, or PM me for a shipping quote if international.

Could be, no clue - I bought it before any grace period upgrade discount was available. It's a 'competitive upgrade' version to begin with, but I bought it from Guitar Center without showing any previous ownership of another DAW.

i am interested. Besides the control room what else is missing from C4 full ?

You can't view input channels in the mixer (so no plugins on input tracks) and you can't right click/apply plugins directly to wave forms. I also think you can't control the panning/levels of the seperate sides of a stereo recording, but there are plugins that solve that.

The only thing I really missed from the full version was the input channels on the mixer - I don't use anything else that's in the full really!

that sucks, i use most of those functions, but i am still interested. Can you pm me the shipping for brazil ?

that sucks, i use most of those functions, but i am still interested. Can you pm me the shipping for brazil ?

Just to chime in on this, I sent Ivan here an Audix i5 to Brazil, and it was only like $10-$15, so the prices are really reasonable! (and you can send it from any US Post Office, and it's just a quick little customs form to fill out). Just trying to help you out buddy :D

Hey Marcus, great idea. My wife would kill me if i had another empty box at home (btw, answering to your question on the fuck thread, my wife is a singer and i play guitar on her band. Not easy as you already noticed hehee).

Check your PM, DSS3, just replied!